Obtaining access to PS&R is a 2-step process. You must register in EIDM before
requesting access (and be approved) for the PS&R application.
Each provider organization must have a designated Security Official (SO). The SO
is ultimately responsible for all users in the organization. The SO will:
• First, register the organization in EIDM,
• Submit all required verification documentation to the EUS helpdesk, and
• If approved, you will be given the ability to approve other users within your
organization for access to the PS&R system.
Note –The SO will delegate PS&R access to the “PS&R Users”.
Once the SO is approved, the PS&R Users should complete the following in order
to access the PS&R system:
- In the EIDM website, https://portal.cms.gov/, select New User Registration and
complete the questions.
- At the top of the page is a link for help and FAQs with helpful information on
how to register for an EIDM account, and a Quick Reference Guides. These are
very helpful in obtaining your EIDM ID.
- Once you have completed the EIDM registration and received your IACS ID and
password, log in to EIDM and update your profile and security questions (as
explained in the Quick Reference Guides).
- In your EIDM account, click on the “Request Access Now” and select PS&R.
Complete the questions and click submit. Your request will be sent to your
organization’s security official for approval. If approved, you will be able to log in
the PS&R system.
- Once you have PS&R access, you may enter PS&R by using the URL included
on the Provider Community page on the PS&R website (https://psrui.cms.hhs.gov/psr-ui)
- Enter your EIDM ID and click on next; it will take you to the page for your
password. Enter your password and click log in; this will take you to the PS&R
home page in the PS&R application.
- If you have questions regarding EIDM, please contact the EUS help desk,
External User Services (EUS) at 866-484-8049, or EUSSupport@cgi.com.
- If you have PS&R application specific questions, please contact your FI/MAC.
Note – The PS&R allows access to Medicare providers only. Home Offices or
surrogate groups will not be able to directly access PS&R. Therefore, each
provider will need to complete a separate registration.
If you have further question please feel free to contact me a firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-297-0094